Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Natural Herpes Treatment: Emotional Freedom Technique


Can there be a natural herpes treatment with "Emotional Freedom Technique?"

Recently I talked to somebody who had no relapse of genital herpes for more than a year. The strangest part is he has not taken any medicine. The only thing he does different is,  he uses EFT thrice  a day, at least once on his busiest day.

He started with general EFT principles collected form Youtube videos, but presently he is using Brad Yates "Body Beyond Belief."

It is difficult to believe such results, but his unwillingness to talk about things and to keep his things to himself makes me to trust him.

Wondering what is EFT?

EFT Energy Points
The Emotional freedom Technique is a newly emerging technique, which is based on the principle of  "Emotional blockages are the root cause of physical problems." It treats physical and mental problems by gently tapping on Acupuncture energy points.

During the tapping process you have to use a script which resembles any auto-suggestion session. One has to keep repeating this script with the tapping of  respective points. When done simultaneously, the unwinding process begins.


How can EFT help in Alleviating Genital Herpes?

Genital Herpes has a very strong emotional dimension. People with strong emotional vulnerabilities are very prone to HSV1 or HSV2 infections.  This emotional dimension also becomes the greatest obstacle in treating genital herpes. EFT is very effective in releasing emotional energy blocks from one's system. Then, what else can be a better solution for laying a strong physical foundation for a natural herpes treatment?

EFT Karate Chop Energy Point
What can be an ideal script for genital herpes?

1. TH- Top of Head
2. EB- Eye Brow
3. SE- Side of Eye
4. UE- Under the Eye
5. UN- Under the Nose
6. CH- Cheen
7. CB- Collar Bone
8. UA- Under Arm
9. KC- Karate Chop point

Truth Statement

I feel miserable that I am infected with genital herpes.

I feel hurt that my boyfriend/ girlfriend did not tell me about his/her infection and kept it a secret.

I feel responsible for landing myself in this mess.

Round 1: The Problem
EFT Setup Statements

KC - Even though I feel sooo… guilty about my herpes/cold sore infection I deeply and completely accept myself .
KC - Even though this is a great emotional and physical  burden for me… I accept myself and the feelings I have, around this issue.
KC - Even though I know I am cursing myself with these feelings… I acknowledge and respect myself anyway.

EFT Sequence

TH - This Hurt weighs heavy on my mind
EB - This misery feels like a tight clamp around my body
SE - Especially when I think about it
UE - It's really hard to stop feeling guilty
UN - It makes me feel sad and disappointed in myself
CH - I feel like I have to carry this with me for ever!
CB - It doesn’t feel possible to let this Hurt go
UA - This is so heavy… and it's like a weight on my chest

Take a deep breath and roll your shoulders. Check your  truth statement level in a scale of 0 - 10. The level may have gone down.

Round 2: The Turn Around - Reframe
EFT Setup Statements

KC - Even though I'm carrying this Hurt for a while, now... I forgive and accept myself anyway.
KC - Even though I don't know how to let this blame go… maybe I'll find a way.
KC - Even though I think I must hold onto this Hurt feeling... I'm open to the possibility of letting it go

EFT Sequence

TH - Part of me feels I must hold onto this Hurt and Blame.
EB - And another part of me wants to let it go and be Free.
SE - This Pain and Heaviness has really stuck around.
UE - I wonder what will happen if I  let it go...
UN - If I let it go… I’ll need to forgive my Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
CH - And I’m not sure if I can forgive Him/ Her for this
CB - Maybe forgiving Him/ Her is more about realizing...
UA - that I am doing the best I can at this time

Take a deep breath and roll your shoulders, stretch your neck, roll your head and toes. Check your  truth statement level in a scale of 0 - 10. The level may have gone down.

Round 3: Affirm and Appreciate - no setup
EFT Sequence

TH - It seems like I’m more open to forgiving everybody and myself about this.
EB - It FEELS  good thinking about being free of this pain and heavinesst!
SE - I need not to be so hard on myself.
UE - Maybe I just need to give myself a bit of slack...and relax for now.
UN - I appreciate the new point of view I am beginning to look at this
CH - I feel my mind and body getting lighter and lighter.
CB - I am relieved that I am letting this go...
UA - and that freeing myself of these heavy feelings…

Take a deep breath and roll your shoulders, stretch your neck, roll your head and toes. Check your  truth statement level in a scale of 0 - 10. The level may have gone down. Compare this to your initial level. If you want you can repeat the complete process once again.

Make sure you ask using the word FEEL instead of  THINK.  Even if the level of your truth statement did not go down very much, change will start to happen.

It takes at least 3 to 4 times to co-ordinate the mental and the physical process together. This happens with everybody, you are no exception. So, don't worry for that.

This script is very general and for illustration purpose, but it can offer relief. Dealing with the complete emotional and physical issues requires a more advanced form of tapping and is beyond the scope of this post. Those who are affected by negative emotional and physical states and desire permanent relief, should check up Body Beyond Belief.

Body Beyond Belief

Brad Yates, one of the world’s premiere EFT practitioners, together with one of the world’s foremost experts in personal training and rehabilitation, Christopher Pinckley, finalized the energy points, the technique and the suggestive commands for achieving this breakthrough in achieving a better body and emotional balance.

In Brad's own words:

" The result is a breakthrough program in the form of over four hours of audio, primarily made up of live work with participants to tap through their limiting beliefs and behaviors that had stood in the way of their physical goals.


As you tap along with the recordings, whether the stated issues seem to be exactly the same as yours or not, shifts will be taking place inside that will create an opening to better physical fitness than you have ever experienced."

Worth a try?

No price, in terms of  time and money is more if it can bring a fundamental change in our body, mind  and spirit. There is nothing more for the "Emotional Freedom Technique" to prove to the world about its efficacy. It works wonderfully in releasing stress, phobias and in getting rid of bad habits. Though the  price in terms of money is  not a problem, many are not disciplined enough to pay the price in terms of time.  To reap the benefits of this wonderful system,  one should be determined to practice it everyday.

Check Up Body Beyond Belief.

The other natural treatments for genital herpes, Body Oxygenation System.


10 comments:

  1. Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections. Natural cure for herpes are as effective as medications. These treatment can support the immune system and at the same time can detoxify the system and remove harmful toxins and disease-causing viruses and bacteria from our body. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to share this amazing testimony of my life, on this forum about how Dr.Unuareghe helped me,because i knew so many people who will still be having the same issues, which you are finding so difficult to solve. I have been suffering from HIV, for the past 2 years now. I have visited so many doctors, and hospitals and I could not get the solution to my sickness. I decided to go through the internet for help and i found a testimony of a lady about how she got cured from hiv by a herbal doctor,i contacted he and never believe I could get cured so fast. What a relief, he has done in my life,i was completely cure after taking his herbal cure and now am HIV negative, you too can get cured today, from any kind of deadly diseases and virus by Dr.Unuareghe by contacting him immediately via email: dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com or call/watsap him +2349067894643

      Delete
  2. this is a great information about herpes... thanks for sharing it helps a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article and it has a great information. keep on sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The common treatments that are prescribed to deal with genital herpes would be antiviral drugs. Once again, these drugs are not designed to cure herpes. They cannot do this because there is no actual cure.

    However, these drugs will be able to reduce the flare ups of the symptoms. It is the outbreak of genital herpes that cause the most bother and annoyance to the afflicted. As the antiviral drugs are administered, the severity of the symptoms will be alleviated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr bhabumenre , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com he is waiting for your calls.+2347038110398 drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello Herpes is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
    for using DR. ZUBA the greatest spell caster in curing my Herpes disease. I was
    diagnosed of this disease in the year 2016. Thou I was taking my medications buy
    I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
    imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
    spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
    GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
    email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
    fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
    in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
    listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
    few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
    send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. ZUBA.
    I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
    to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
    I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
    the world about him.whatspp him +1 (845) 287_ 2302 You can contact via email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the Internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my Genital herpes totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, HPV You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved or call/text me +16506538578.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT IS REAL!!! HOW I COMPLETELY GOT RID OF 6 YEARS GENITAL HERPES you can call or whatsapp any of this phone number (+2348161532663) OR ((+2349025268254) Email:{drotubospellhome@gmail.com}WITHIN ( 3 )THREE WEEKS GOD IS GRAET ,I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!!. I have been dating for almost 7 years until i contracted GENITAL HERPES VIRUS from my Ex-boyfriend who never told me he was having it.Ever since then i have been searchoing for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable having so many outbreaks, Most people have herpes in one form or another, i was first taking Antiviral medicines such as acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), which are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks..But i needed to get rid of it completely, I came across so many testimonies online speaking about cure to herpes. i was so eager to be completely cured, I became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one faithful day,i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR she called Dr. OTUBO by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with GENITAL HERPES or SIMPLEX HERPES to contact him for HERBAL CURE. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. Then something inside of me told me to give a try. I then contacted him through his email and told my problems to him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, Which i did properly. Just within the three weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through DHL delivery service, I started feeling changes in my body i went to my medical doctor for check-up, I was so happy when he told me i was no more having GENITAL HERPES VIRUS and that i was free, It was all tears of Joy from that moment, I never thought ROOTS & HERBS could cure HERPES and if i could ever meet a GENUINELY GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS,i recommended him to a family friend having Simplex Herpes virus, He called me and told me he is also cured completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. If you are also having *GENITAL & SIMPLEX HERPES... or need cure to diseases/viruses like.. *EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS *PREDIABETES/DIABETES/DIABETES MELLITUS... *MENINGITIS... *MERS-CoV... *HIV... *LEISHMANIASIS... *LOW SPERM COUNT... *SHIGELLA INFECTION... *SYPHILLIS *CANCER... *LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION... *STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS... *HEPATITIS... *SHINGLES... *YELLOW FEVER... *POLIO... *LUPUS... *STROKE... *FIBROID... *EPILEPSY... *TUBERCULOSIS... *LEUKAEMIA... *SICKLE CELL... *ASTHMA.. Etc.. Without Hesitation Contact him Today for a testimony through his Email: drotubospellhome@gmail.com Good luck as you contact him.

    ReplyDelete