Monday, February 14, 2011

Genital Herpes Cures





Genital Herpes Cures: A Possible Solution


The phrase “Genital Herpes Cures” instantly gives rise to an immediate question, “Can genital herpes be cured?”

What is a cure, by the way?

If you are in this page and reading this article, it is certain that you need more information about genital herpes cure.

If curiosity is the reason that you are here, you will get some information here, but, my words are less likely to touch you.

This article is intended for people who are already frustrated with the present system of treatment of genital herpes.

The following passage from James Tyler Kent, an American, a renowned doctor, healer, homeopath, illustrates what the highest ideals of a cure can be from Samuel Hahnemann’s Organon of medicine.

 "The highest ideal of a cure is rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of the sickness to health, or removal and annihilation of the disease in its whole extent, in the shortest, most reliable and most harmless way, on easily comprehensible principles."

This seemingly simple definition is very deep like an ocean in its meaning. In simple terms this means three things.

Restoration of health, and not the removing of symptoms

All the cases where the symptoms are removed can not be called a cure. If the removal of symptoms is not followed by a restoration to health, it cannot be called a cure.

Restoration is to be done promptly, mildly and permanently

When a medicine causes side effects it can not cure. There is no question of permanence as there is n0 cure. The curative medicine does not act violently upon the economy, but establishes its action in a mild manner.

The method of treatment should be based on fixed principles

The third point is "upon principles that are at once plain and intelligible."
This means law - fixed principles which do not keep on changing from case to case.

This is not easy for somebody to understand who is not trained in the classical Homeopathy.

I am sorry; the scope of this article is too limited to elaborate on this point.

The possible Options for a Genital Herpes Cure

Let’s examine the methods used presently to treat Genital Herpes.

The anti-viral method of genital herpes cure.

As the cause of this disease is believed to be HSV 2 virus, there is an effort to suppress or kill the virus by antiviral treatment. This method achieves very temporary results. The worst part is the patient has to keep on taking the medicines or there will be a relapse.

Now a strong theory is emerging which tells HSV2 is responsible for dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.

It is not a possibility. It is a reality that we will soon discover that long term suppression of any chronic disease will cause many more other complicated ones in addition to the above ones.

For immediate relief of bothering symptoms, one can resort to a medicine which gives relief. These agents should be mild and effective. We need not to keep on using them through out our lives. Dealing with these sort of symptoms  can be tricky  and Homeopathy  can  be a very effective and harmless option.



For more information on a better Homeopathic treatment click here.


Immuno-boosing method of genital herpes cure.

Herbal Cures are Better
In this method of genital herpes cures, we increase the vitality of the body so that the body immunity system takes care of the virus.

Here, we must use herbal ingredients as a tonic to the body and resort to healthy living. Here the practice is difficult but the results make it worth while.

For this system to be effective one must follow the following.

Get rid of your drinking and smoking habits
Maintain a regular life style
Take nutritional food and plenty of water, be a vegetarian
Exercise regularly
Take plenty of rest
Resort to Yoga, Pranayam or Meditation to minimize your stress level


For more information on herbal treatment click here.


It is difficult I know, but HSV-II infection is a more difficult situation. Like the cure of any other chronic disease, genital herpes cure is no easy task. Unless people lead an orderly life they will not be cured of their chronic diseases.

8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Genital herpes cure is possible through preventive measures, adequate care, medications and natural herbs. It is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes virus. Thanks a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The common treatments that are prescribed to deal with genital herpes would be antiviral drugs. Once again, these drugs are not designed to cure herpes. They cannot do this because there is no actual cure.

    However, these drugs will be able to reduce the flare ups of the symptoms. It is the outbreak of genital herpes that cause the most bother and annoyance to the afflicted. As the antiviral drugs are administered, the severity of the symptoms will be alleviated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i am Anderson from Uk,
    All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE and spell casters are scammers and fake trying to collect money all in the name of Herpes cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be asking for money. I was once suffering from HERPES and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and take my money away until i came in contact with this powerful one called Dr. Osas who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication, after doctor Osas has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor Frank it stated that i was cured.
    So viewers be wise and beware of fake spell casters and fake herbal doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop you the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you wish to contact him for help. doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call him through his mobile number +2349039537920

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought there was no cure for it. At least that's what they always tell us. It must be the big pharm companies trying to make more money

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello viewers..i don't just know the reason why some people are still
    finding it difficult to believe that there is cure for Herpes virus i
    have been Herpes since last six years,and my doctor say there is no
    cure for herpes and anyone that will say herbal medicine can cure
    herpes is lies,then discus with a friend of mine who was once troubled
    with herpes disease,he told me it a lie that herbal medicine exist,
    that Dr. ABIDU cured him,thereafter he referred to a doctor called
    Dr. ABIDU and told me to contact him,so i contacted Dr ABIDU lo and
    behold after 2 weeks my herpes virus was cured totally am now herpes
    negative by Dr.ABIDU Herbal medicine,so i no that there is some people
    that can't still believe that herpes have no cure so friends i will
    not lie to you Dr.ABIDU is a great herbalist that cure any types of
    Disease,HERPES.HIV/AIDS.CANCER.HEPATITIS B.LOW SPERM CAM. DIABETICS.so
    contact him by his email/mobil now:call/whatsapp +2348167804813.via
    Email (drabiduherbalhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello viewers..i don't just know the reason why some people are still
    finding it difficult to believe that there is cure for Herpes virus i
    have been Herpes since last six years,and my doctor say there is no
    cure for herpes and anyone that will say herbal medicine can cure
    herpes is lies,then discus with a friend of mine who was once troubled
    with herpes disease,he told me it a lie that herbal medicine exist,
    that Dr. ABIDU cured him,thereafter he referred to a doctor called
    Dr. ABIDU and told me to contact him,so i contacted Dr ABIDU lo and
    behold after 2 weeks my herpes virus was cured totally am now herpes
    negative by Dr.ABIDU Herbal medicine,so i no that there is some people
    that can't still believe that herpes have no cure so friends i will
    not lie to you Dr.ABIDU is a great herbalist that cure any types of
    Disease,HERPES.HIV/AIDS.CANCER.HEPATITIS B.LOW SPERM CAM. DIABETICS.so
    contact him by his email/mobil now:call/whatsapp +2348167804813.via
    Email (drabiduherbalhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Herpes is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using DR. ZUBA the greatest spell caster in curing my Herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2016. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. ZUBA. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him.whatspp him +1 (845) 287_ 2302 You can contact via email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete